Electrolysis Skin Blemishes Removal
- Blemishes and marks on the skin, such as Skin Tags, Warts, Moles and Milia, can be unsightly and upsetting. In addition, they can damage your self-confidence and make you constantly worried about your appearance.
Advanced Electrolysis treatment now presents a safe and easy way to remove those marks without any scars and blemishes permanently.
Advanced Electrolysis can be used to treat:
The Advanced Electrolysis method uses a low-power electric current and a fine needle to cauterize or remove blemishes from the skin.
The heat cauterizes the body of the blemish and destroys the vessel attached to it, so the blemish gradually dries up, shrinks and disappears.
The advanced method of removing skin blemishes has several advantages:
Are there any other methods of eliminating Skin Tags without surgery?
Yes, our clinic use as well an alternative to the Electrolysis method. This is a Cryotherapy method to remove unwanted blemishes.
Cryotherapy involves freezing the skin tag with liquid nitrogen, which causes the tag to fall off within a few days. This method is quick and effective for small to medium-sized skin tags but may not be suitable for larger tags.
Cryotherapy may also cause some discomfort during and after the procedure and can be more expensive than Electrolysis.
On average, the cryotherapy method requires 2 sessions with an interval of one month.
Ultimately, the choice between Electrolysis and Cryotherapy will depend on a number of factors, including the size and location of the skin tag, your personal preferences, and the recommendations of your skin specialist.
If you are unsure which method you would like to use, we recommend you come to our clinic for a free consultation.
Please call us on 02087417420
How does Advanced Electrolysis Treatment Work?
Your Skin Blemish Removal Treatment will begin with a consultation with our experienced skin specialist.
If you are considering a consultation for electrolysis blemish removal, you can expect a few things:
- Assessment of your skin condition: The consultation will typically begin with assessing your skin and the blemishes you wish to remove. The electrologist will examine your skin and determine whether electrolysis is a suitable option for you.
- Explanation of the procedure: The electrologist will explain the electrolysis procedure and how it works to remove blemishes. They will discuss the benefits and potential risks involved and the expected results.
- Discussion of any concerns or questions: You will have the opportunity to ask any questions or express any concerns you may have about the procedure.
- Customized treatment plan
Electrolysis blemish removal treatment is a cosmetic procedure that uses a tiny needle to deliver a small electrical current to the blemish or skin lesion. This electrical current destroys the blemish cells,
which leads to blemish drying and its natural elimination by the body.
Here are the steps involved in an electrolysis blemish removal treatment:
- Cleansing the area: The area to be treated is cleaned and disinfected with an antiseptic solution to minimize the risk of infection.
- Applying the electrical current: Once the needle is in place, a low-level electrical current is applied to the area, which causes the cells in the blemish to be destroyed. We use a new sterile disposable needle for every new treatment.
- Post-treatment care: The area is cleansed and disinfected again, and a healing ointment or cream may be applied to help the skin heal faster, finishing with SPF 50+ protection.
Depending on the size and type of blemish, it may disappear after the first treatment, or a few treatments may be required.
We can also use advanced electrolysis on certain moles and hair in moles. However, to treat any Mole, we require a signed document from a doctor confirming that it is safe to proceed.
In addition, moles have a robust blood supply for typically require a course of treatments instead of one single treatment.
Please don’t wait for your blemishes to get bigger; contact us today. The smaller the skin blemish, the easier and faster it can be removed.
Call us on 02087417420
How many sessions will I need?
The number of sessions required to remove a blemish with electrolysis depends on the size and location of the blemish and the individual’s skin type and healing process.
Multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired result, and the electrologist will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that suits your needs.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. We only treat blemishes that are completely safe to remove. Advanced Electrolysis is a widely used and highly trusted blemish removal method, and all our skin experts are highly qualified and experienced in various skin treatments.
Does the treatment hurt?
Advanced Electrolysis does create a certain level of discomfort. However, this discomfort varies from person to person, with some saying it hurt whilst others said they simply felt a hot sensation.
Will the blemish return?
No, the blemish will not return. However, if the defect occurs because of a skin condition that is still present, then new blemishes may appear on the skin.
Are there any side effects?
Immediately after the treatment, the area may be red, swollen, and warm, and a scab may form.
This will heal over about a week. We encourage a strict aftercare process to look after the treated area and ensure it heals properly. The scab should not be touched but left to fall off in time.
Can Moles be treated with Advanced Electrolysis?
Yes. Some moles can be treated only once a doctor has examined them, and you have a signed document stating that the proceeding is safe.
Is the treatment right for me?
If you have a skin blemish you would like to remove, then Advance Electrolysis may be the right treatment. First, however, we would like to invite you to the clinic for a free consultation so that one of our experts can inspect the blemish and advise you on how to proceed with its removal.
How much does the treatment cost?
Each treatment is charged by the length of time it takes, with a minimum charge of 15 minutes. Please have a look at our Price List to find out more.
Payment methods: Cash, or Credit/Debit Card (excluding American Express)
Please note we require 24 hours notice for all cancellations, during our working hours 10am to 7pm weekdays and Saturday between 10am to 6pm for Monday’s appointments.
48 hours notice is required for any advanced treatments requiring more than 1 hour to perform.
For single treatments “NO SHOW FEE” £50 will be charged before further booking.
||ELECTROLYSIS BLEMISH REMOVAL
||COURSE OF 3
||COURSE OF 6
||15 Minutes of Advanced Electrolysis (1-3) blemishes
||30 Minutes of Advanced Electrolysis (3 -6 blemishes)
||45 Minutes of Advanced Electrolysis
||60 Minutes of Advanced Electrolysis
* The final price of the treatment will depend on the size of the blemishes and will be determined during the consultation.
Our Full Price List is Here
After an Electrolysis Skin Blemish Removal treatment, it’s important to take proper care of the treated area to promote healing and prevent infection. Here are some general aftercare recommendations to follow:
- Avoid touching the treated area: Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area as much as possible to reduce the risk of infection.
- Keep the area clean: Keep it clean and dry by washing it gently with mild soap and water twice daily. Avoid using harsh or abrasive scrubs that could irritate the skin.
- Apply a healing ointment: Apply Aloe Vera Gel or a healing ointment or cream recommended by your electrologist to the treated area to help soothe the skin and promote healing.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight: Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight or tanning beds, as this can cause hyperpigmentation and delay healing. Use broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 50+ or at least 30, daily until the skin completely heals and returns to normal.
- Avoid picking at scabs: Do not pick at any scabs that may form on the treated area, as this can cause scarring and infection.
- Avoid strenuous activities: Avoid engaging in strenuous activities or exercise that may cause excessive sweating or friction in the treated area.
- Follow the recommended treatment plan: Follow the treatment plan recommended by your electrologist, which may include multiple treatments spaced several weeks apart to achieve the desired results.
If you experience any pain, swelling, or signs of infection after the treatment, contact our clinic immediately for further guidance.
You can purchase all the necessary aftercare products at the clinic or in our online store Here.