DERMAPEN MICRONEEDLING is one of the most popular non-surgical method for face and body skin rejuvenating.
Whether you are worried about ageing, scars, pigmentation, cellulite, or even just want to improve the dull and tired skin, the Microneedling procedure will help you achieve excellent results without pain and inconvenience.
The Dermapen Microneedling procedure is based on the principle of controlled microtrauma of the skin with the finest needles. Hundreds of tiny dermal injuries on the treated area trigger the normal healing response with the skin. Natural healing process will stimulate the formation of new collagen fibres, elastin, as well as new capillaries. As a result, the skin will look much younger, firmer and brighter.
The Dermapen Microneedling is so universal that it allows us to carry out the procedure on almost all parts of body:
Face, Eyes, Neck, Décolleté, Hands & Body
What skin conditions can be treated with Dermapen?
Dermapen Microneedling is a multi-purpose procedure that can effectively solve many ageing problems and skin imperfections:
- Wrinkles on the face, neck and around the eyes
- Double chin
- Sagging skin, poor turgor and skin elasticity of the face, neck and Décolleté
- Dull skin, open pores, uneven skin texture
- Acne and post acne scars
- Stretch marks, sagging skin on body
- Excess of Hair Loss
To learn more about Dermapen Microneedling Treatment, please book a FREE consultation with our skin experts.
Prima Britannia Dermapen Microneedling Treatment
At Prima Britannia, we use only medical grade certified equipment.
Dermapen an electric skin needling device is similar to the Dermaroller. It uses many tiny micro needles to create a micro trauma to the skin to stimulate a healing response.
A small Dermapen head with 12 or more tiny needles penetrates the skin and creates hundreds of micro channels. These tiny wounds will trigger a body’s self-healing mechanism which stimulates the skin to produce a new collagen and elastin tissue.
In addition to that, revitalising Meso products can penetrate the skin and nourish it at a deeper level.
What product do we use for the Dermapen procedure?
During the procedure we use sterile pharmaceutical cocktails that contain Plant extracts, Vitamins, Amino Acids, Hyaluronic Acid, Growth Factors and Biomimetic Peptides.
How we do it?
Before any treatment at Prima Britannia, we recommend attending a skin consultation, where you will discuss in detail all aspects of the upcoming procedure.
Please find below the most frequently asked questions about the Dermapen Microneedling procedure:
How many Dermapen treatments will I need?
We recommend a minimum of 3 Dermapen treatments for anti-ageing and 6 treatments for scar reduction. After one procedure, you are unlikely to see a stable result, but the skin with no doubt will look more hydrated,
glowing and firmer. To achieve a persistent anti-ageing effect, a course of treatments is required.
How often should I have the treatment?
On average one treatment every 4 to 6 weeks. During the consultation, our qualified specialists will
recommend the optimal intervals between treatments to achieve the desired results.
Is the Microneedling procedure painful?
The diameter of the micro needles is very small, approximately 0.2mm and the high speed of the Dermapen makes the procedure completely painless and does not cause any discomfort. For very sensitive skin, our medical professional prescribes an anaesthetic cream.
How will my skin look straight after a Microneedling treatment?
There is almost no downtime after a Dermapen Microneedling treatment. The skin may appear a bit red, swollen and feel tight. The therapist will provide all necessary post-treatment care to calm down your skin and will advise you on a home care routine.
When can I use makeup after treatment?
After the Microneedling procedure, you will receive all of the necessary recommendations from our skin specialists. On average, we recommend not to use make-up for 24-48 hours after the procedure.
Good to know
- The usage of Dermapen in procedures increases the effectiveness of cosmetics products up to 50%.
- How often we should repeat the Dermapen Microneedling procedure depending on the length of the needles and the depth of perforation of the skin. For instance: With needles length of 0.5 mm, we can repeat the procedure every 2 weeks.
While with needles length of 1.0 mm or more, the procedure can be carried out once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Still have some questions? Please contact Prima Britannia Laser Clinic to book a FREE consultation
Prima Britannia Dermapen Microneedling Treatment Prices
||COURSE OF 3
||COURSE OF 6
||Face & Neck
||Body (Per 1 Area)
To obtain an outstanding result, we recommend our clients to combine Microneedling treatment with other popular procedures:
For more options please check our Face Treatments Full Price List
Prima Britannia home care advice after Dermapen Microneedling Treatment
After treatment skin will feel tight and look like sunburn. This may will continue up to 3 to 5 days, by then it should return to its normal condition.
What you can do after Microneedling Treatment:
- You can take a shower in the evening after the procedure.
- You can wash your face using only tepid water for the first 48 hours without any harsh face wash.
- You can apply the only serum and cream on your face that were recommended by your practitioner to avoid an allergic reactions.
- You should always apply a sunscreen with high protection every time you go outside
What you should avoid to do after Microneedling treatment:
- Please do not touch your face without washing your hands to avoid infection.
- You cannot go to the sauna, steam room or pool until your skin get back to normal
- Please do not use makeup within 48 hours after the procedure
- We don’t recommend using your own skin care product within 48 hours
- You should avoid smoking, direct sunlight and excess of alcohol
You will receive more detailed recommendations for skin care after the procedure from your therapist.
In case of unwanted skin reactions, please do not try to treat your skin yourself, but contact the clinic as soon as possible.