Profhilo® is a revolutionary new injectable treatment for natural skin rejuvenation using the patented NAHYCO® technology.
This result is achieved by introducing a highly purified injectable Hyaluronic acid gel into the skin, which has a prolonged stimulating effect on the dermis cells. When injected into the skin, Profhilo® stimulates skin cell receptors, naturally stimulating the growth of new young collagen and elastin cells, regenerating and restoring skin elasticity.
What is Profhilo® made of?
Profhilo® injections contain 50% low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and 50% high molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a vegan product derived from plant extracts or artificially synthesized. Therefore, it can be used for vegetarian and vegan patients.
It is essential to understand that Profhilo® is not a FILLER. This procedure will not change the contours of the face and will not add volume. This treatment aims to improve skin texture, hydration levels and overall rejuvenation.
The Profhilo® procedure, also known as skin Biorevitalization, is suitable for any patient over 25-30 years old; There is also no age limit for this procedure.
The most common areas of treatment include:
Face & neck
Acne scars on the face
Scars & stretch marks on the body
The treatment is suitable for MEN and WOMEN and offers skin benefits for patients of all ages.
Advantages of Profhilo Skin Biorevitalization:
Biorevitalization Profhilo is admired by women because it allows achieving the desired result quickly and almost painlessly.
- Lifting effect – Hyaluronic acid acts on the subcutaneous tissue and dermis. It restores these layers of skin, improving skin hydration, brightness, smoothness and firmness.
- No visible skin damage – This active injectable substance does not attract water. Molecules of hyaluronic acid are mobile, easily and quickly dispersed in the skin after injections. Therefore, they do not cause swelling after the procedure.
- No recovery. The sign of injections at specific points will disappear after a couple of hours. The next day after the treatment, there are no signs of injections, which allows clients to return to their daily routine immediately.
- High efficiency. In just one session, you can get great results. In the presence of wrinkles, Biorevitalization can be repeated 1-2 times with an interval of 30 days.
- Long-lasting effect – Profhilo believed it has better results than classical Biorevitalization because patients receive a pronounced long-term effect after only two procedures.
- Fast treatment – the drug is injected only at 10 points, 5 points on each side of the face.
If you feel like the Profhilo Treatment ideally fit your needs or would like to make an appointment for a free consultation, please call the clinic on 02087417420
Treatments that can be combined with the Profhilo injections:
Laser Skin rejuvenation
Your skin transformation will begin with a complimentary consultation with our skin specialist.
A few days before treatment:
If you decide to rejuvenate your skin with Profhilo “beauty injections” for the best results, we advise you to follow our recommendation:
- Sunbathing and sunbeds should be avoided for two weeks before Biorevitalization.
- During the week, it is recommended to follow a healthy diet that excludes the use of alcohol, sweets, and salty, fried and fatty foods.
- Planning a visit to the Profhilo injection treatment outside critical days is better.
- Alcohol, aspirin, Ibuprofen, and a range of dietary supplements, including; St. John’s Wort, fish oils, Gingko Biloba, and Vitamins C and E- may all contribute to bruising and are best avoided 24 hours before treatment.
- Preparing the skin well a few days before the procedure is advisable with chemical peels, microdermabrasion or deep facial cleansing.
All make-up must be removed before the procedure, so please come with a “fresh-faced” if possible.
The company has developed a unique injection technique that ensures the safety and effectiveness of treatment. Profhilo is injected at 5 points on each side of the face, away from nerves and veins.
The procedure takes 30-40 minutes.
The practitioner will follow the steps:
- Treat the skin with an antiseptic.
- Marks the points where injections will be given
- Apply anaesthetic cream to minimize sensitivity
- Inject 5 points on each side of the face.
- Apply the soothing gel to the skin and massage lightly for faster distribution of the gel into the tissues. If necessary, an ice compress will be applied, and finally, sunscreen.
After the procedure, the person can immediately leave the clinic.
What is Profhilo®?
PROFHILO® is based on a stabilized hybrid cooperative complex containing low and high molecular weight non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, 100% free of chemical stabilizers patented by IBSA. This new injectable treatment is designed for remodelling tissues and improving skin laxity.
Who is the ideal candidate for this procedure?
This procedure is suitable for patients who want to look natural without significant changes in appearance, but improve the quality of their skin, reduce wrinkles, moisturize the skin, and make it looks more toned and radiant.
At what age can a patient receive Profhilo® treatment?
The Profhilo procedure has no age restrictions. If necessary, it can be started after 25 years, as injections help reduce acne scars and scars on the body if the skin needs deep hydration. This procedure can be carried out even at a mature age if there are no contraindications in health.
Does Profhilo® hurt?
Since Profhilo is injected under the skin with fine needles at 5 specific points on each side of the face, it is relatively painless; you may feel some pressure. We may use an anaesthetic cream before injections for susceptible clients, but this is usually unnecessary.
How long does the Profhilo® treatment usually take?
This is a relatively quick procedure and takes 30 to 40 minutes.
Is there any downtime?
Usually, there are no noticeable marks on the face after the procedure, and the client can return to work immediately. However, slight bruising can sometimes occur after any injectable treatment that will disappear after a few days.
When will I see the first noticeable results?
The first visible result becomes noticeable by the end of the second week. However, we recommend 2 treatments with an interval of 4 weeks to achieve the maximum effect.
How long do results from Profhilo® last?
Results from Profhilo® can last from 6 to 12 months, depending on your lifestyle, age and metabolism. However, the procedure has a cumulative effect, so it is recommended to repeat the one treatment every 3-6 months.
If you have some more questions, visit the Prima Britannia Laser Clinic in Hammersmith, London, where our specialists will answer all your questions about Profhilo treatment.
London Profhilo Skin Booster Procedure Price List
Payment methods: Cash or Credit/Debit Card (excluding American Express)
Please note we require 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations during our working hours, 10 am to 7 pm on weekdays and Saturday between 10 am to 6 pm for Monday appointments.
48 hours’ notice is required for Laser Hair Removal, Body Packages and any advanced treatments requiring more than 1-1.5 hours to perform.
Where notice is not given, treatment will be deducted from your course.
For single treatments, a “NO SHOW FEE” of £50 will be charged before further bookings.
||Course of 2 Tr-ts
|| Face only (2mls)
|| Neck only (2mls)
||Face & Neck (4mls)
||Face,Neck + Decollette
Recommendations after the procedure
- On the first day, do not touch the skin of the face with unwashed hands and do not massage the skin.
- Before 48 hours, do not use cosmetic foundation, products containing acids and serums, but it is essential to use SPF 50+.
- For three days, visits to the sauna, solarium, swimming pool and gym should be avoided.
- After the procedure, regularly protecting the skin from the sun is essential.
If you have further questions about the Profhilo Skin Booster treatment, please call the Prima Britannia Clinic on 02087417420.