Prima Britannia Laser Clinic is an accredited aesthetic clinic that provides anti-wrinkle injections in Hammersmith.
Karen Brereton, a Registered Nurse Prescriber with over 13 years of experience in injectable treatments, performs this treatment. Again, you are in the right place and good hands.
To find out more about Karen injectable skills and experience, please visit her website https://www.karenbreretonaesthetics.com/.
Anti-Wrinkle injections or Botox®?
In the last decades, the beauty industry has been developing at a rapid pace. Anti-ageing injections have reached their unprecedented level, ranked first in the world among others procedures. More and more people prefer this treatment, which we were used to calling Botox® in the past. This name implied the use of Botulinum toxins to correct facial wrinkles.
With the development of science and technology in the beauty industry, many different products are available to correct age-related wrinkles. Therefore, the term Botox®? is now known as anti-wrinkle injections.
Our professionalism – your winning against wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle injections have become increasingly popular as an anti-ageing treatment in men and women of all skin types. It is a safe, less expensive and non-invasive treatment commonly used to soften lines & wrinkles in the forehead and eye areas of the face:
- Forehead lines
- Wrinkles in between the eyebrows
- Around the eyes
- Bunny lines ( nose )
- wrinkles around mouth
before & after anti-wrinkle injections, More photos here
More advanced techniques allow neurotoxin injections to correct the lower part of the face and neck and solve excessive sweating.
What do you need to know before deciding on Botox® injections?
- Anti-wrinkle injections are prescribed medical treatments that a registered healthcare practitioner can only administer: doctor or nurse prescriber.
- Botox injections are well known and safe.
- Not every client can receive this treatment – there are some contraindications.
- Some clients do not respond to Botox injections because their immune system produces antibodies that reduce the effectiveness of neurotoxins.
- Botox injections cannot be performed on clients under the age of 18.
In all cases, attending our clinic Prima Britannia Laser Clinic in Hammersmith, a free consultation is recommended for honest and valuable advice. We will guide you to the best and most effective procedure.
Call our clinic on 02087417420
What are anti-wrinkle injections treatments, and how will they work?
Anti-wrinkle or relaxing muscle injections is a medical aesthetic procedure in which a medical neurotoxin is injected into wrinkled areas to provide an anti-ageing effect.
Medical injections( the Botulinum toxin type A) are produced under different brands: Botox, Azzalure, Bocouture, Vistabel, Xeomin, Botulax, and Relatox. However, they all have the same principle of operation.
In our clinic, we use only certified products approved in the UK.
What to expect?
- You should tell your aesthetic practitioner if you have any health condition or recent surgery and inform them if you have taken any medication. These things may affect your treatment.
- Inform if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- We recommend that you do not schedule your treatment just before travel.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes. During this time, the practitioner will ask you to show your usual facial expressions to understand how your muscles are working.
- The practitioner then will mark where the muscles are most tense and make superficial injections of Botulinum toxin into these places.
- The neuroprotein is NOT stored at the injection point – the body immediately utilizes it after it begins to act. The drugs destroy a protein that is involved in the transmission of nerve signals. Over time, this protein is restored. After a while, the action of the toxin stops, and the muscles begin to contract again.
- The duration of the muscle relaxing injections is the time it takes for the protein to recover. And this is about 120 days (4 months). So the results may vary and be different for each individual.
- To avoid unwanted side effects, it is recommended:
- Not to rub or massage the treated area for 48 hours after treatment
- Cleanse your face gently that evening without rubbing the area
- not to apply the makeup for 24 hours following the treatment
- To avoid physical exercises, sauna and swimming pool for 48 hours
Prima Britannia Anti-Wrinkles injections Price List, West London.
Payment methods: Cash or Credit, Debit Card or Bank Transfer (excluding American Express)
Please note we require 24 hours notice for all cancellations during our working hours, 10 am to 7 pm on weekdays, and Saturday between 10 am to 6 pm for Monday appointments.
48 hours notice is required for Laser Hair Removal, Body Packages and any advanced treatments requiring more than 1-1.5 hours to perform.
Where notice is not given, treatment will be deducted from your course. For single treatments, a “NO SHOW FEE” of £50 will be charged before further booking.
|| ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS
|| 1 AREA of Wrinkle Between Eyebrows, Forehead or Crow’s Feet around The Eyes
||Brow Lift & Glabella
||MASSETERS for teeth grinding
||HYPERHIDROSIS for excessive sweating
||£350 follow up tr-t £100 if required
||Neck Lift (Neck muscles)
For more options, please check our Full Aesthetic Price List Here
Our Advanced Anti- Ageing Injectable Packages are Here
For more Information, Please Call our Clinic on 02087417420