OBAGI BLUE PEEL is a Chemical Skin Peel treatment in addition to Obagi® Medical professional products.
Over a decade this effective dermatology grade skin peel treatment widely used to improve skin condition including fine line, wrinkles, acne, acne scars and photoageing.
Here at Prima Britannia, we provide a full range of Obagi Medical Treatment
1. OBAGI® BLUE PEEL RADIANCE – is a unique blend of salicylic, lactic and glycolic acids which is gentle, but effective to exfoliate the skin. With no down time, visible result will be noticeable even after the first treatment. Suitable for all skin types. At our clinic only professionally trained specialists perform the Obagi Blue Radiance treatment to help reveal younger, healthier-looking skin.
2. OBAGI® BLUE PEEL – is a more intense, medium-depth chemical peel. Performed only by medical professional. Blue skin peel using Tricholoracetic acid (TCA) with special blue base designed to penetrate into the skin deeper and peeling off a layer of dead skin cells. The new skin appears smoother and more refined-looking. Recovery time is 3 to 6 days following treatment.
3. OBAGI NU-DERM® SYSTEM – is a complete skin care system specially formulated for all skin types. Obagi Nu Derm® System helps clients to overcome skin imperfection such as dark spots, Melasma, uneven skin tone, aging and scarring. The Obagi Nu-Derm® restoration system is an at-home program designed to enhance treatments outcome in conjunction with the Obagi Blue Peel. During consultation our medical professional will advice and prescribe a Personal Obagi skin care treatment plan to every client individually.
Why Obagi Blue Peel radiance is very popular in our clients?
– 100% of client’s skin appeared tighter, smoother, and brighter-looking after each peel
– 80% of clients had at least 1-grade improvement in photodamage and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– 87% of clients said that BLUE PEEL RADIANCE met their expectations and they would recommend it to a friend
Treatments also popular with our clients:
Reborn your skin beautiful with Obagi Blue Peel! Talk to our skin therapists about the Blue Peel Treatment today!
At Prima Britannia we offer a wide range of professional Chemical Skin Peels that can be recommended to your individual needs.
One of very popular is Obagi Blue Peel which is a very effective non-surgical solution to improve a variety of skin concerns and can be used for a wide range of skin types. Although, Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is the superficial, Salicylic based chemical peel with no downtime, we recommend attending a Free consultation prior to treatment.
During the consultation our Medical practitioner or one of our qualified aesthetic skin specialist will assess your skin condition and recommend the best treatment option tailored to your skin needs.
You’ll need to prepare your skin for this treatment using a recommended Obagi products. Depending on your skin type, you may also need to use a recommended skin care for two to six weeks to enhance the strength and protect skin’s barrier. It’s important that your skin should be in good and healthy condition before this peel.
At the day of your treatment we recommend using a minimum cosmetic on your face.
If you are experiencing any skin hyper sensitivity or allergic reaction, our advise is to have a test patch during consultation.
During Skeen Peel Treatment
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, your practitioner or a specially trained aesthetician will carefully applies a combinations of powerful solutions to the face, décolletage (neck and chest) and hands to remove dead skin cells. The solutions penetrate into the skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is becoming smoother and more refined-looking.
We recommend a course of 3 treatment once a month. Thereafter, you can repeat a course of 3 treatments again.
There’s no visible peeling or irritation associated with this treatment. That means you can get back to normal life straight away.
You may experience slight dryness and peeling for couple of days after the treatment.
Reborn your skin beautiful with Obagi Blue Peel! Talk to our skin therapists about the Blue
Peel Treatment today!
What is the contents of the Obagi Blue Peel?
The Obagi Radiance Peel contains 20% Salicylic Acid, 2% Glycolic Acid and 2% Lactic Acid. Salicylic Acid is an oil-soluble ingredient will penetrate deep into your pores, unclog them and improve your overall skin complexion.
What areas of my body can be treated?
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance can be used to treat face, décolletage (neck and chest) and hands
What results should I expect?
Around one week after treatment, skin will appear clearer, smoother, brighter and more radiant. You will notice a significant reduction in blackheads and blemishes.
Is this treatment painful?
Not at all. Generally, clients don’t feel anything during the Blue Peel Radiance treatment. Only very sensitive clients may feel light prickling for a few minutes.
How long will one treatment take?
Usually Chemical Skin Peel treatment takes 45 to 50 minutes.
What precaution should I take before treatments?
Sun-burn, inflamed and damaged skin cannot be treated. Also, pregnant clients and clients with severe stage of Diabetic cannot be treated as well.
What skin care products should I use before and after Obagi Peel Treatment?
We recommend to optimize the results of Blue Peel RADIANCE with additional Obagi® Nu-Derm system, Obagi C- Rx System or range of non-prescription Obagi daily moisturisers.
Can Obagi be used during pregnancy?
The non-prescription Obagi products are safe to use during pregnancy .The prescription products which contain Hydroquinone and Tretinoin, if you are pregnant or nursing should not be used.
If you have more queries or questions about the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance please call our clinic on 02087417420
Prima Britannia Obagi Blue Peel Price List
We will do our best to make you feel comfortable.
We accept different payment methods: Cash, or Credit/Debit Card (excluding American Express)
Please note we require 24 hours notice for all cancellations, during our working hours 10am to 7pm weekdays and Saturday between 10am to 6pm for Monday’s appointments. If you miss a prepaid appointment without giving notice you may lose the cost of that treatment.
|Face||Single £||course of 4||Course of 6|
|OBAGI BLUE Radiance(45 mins)||£85||£300||£400|
|Obagi Blue Medical (50 mins)||£||£||£|