3D HIFU – Non-surgical facelift designed for those who do not wish to resort to surgical procedures.
At Prima Britannia Laser Clinic, the 3D HIFU facial treatment is the latest safe and effective non-surgical facelift procedure to lift and tighten loose or sagging skin on the face and neck.
The HIFU technology uses High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound to intensely tighten soft tissues, changing the skin’s structure and resulting in smooth, beautiful and younger-looking skin.
Facts in favour of the HIFU procedure:
85% of women refuse plastic surgery in favour of HIFU technology
100% of women obtain the desired result
1-2 treatments only are required
Natural-looking and long-lasting results
What areas can be improved with 3D HIFU Facelift?
This treatment is fantastic for overall skin tightening and rejuvenation as well as
- Brow lifting
- Jowl line
- Midface Lifting
- Double chin
What results can clients expect from this treatment?
Generally, a noticeable improvement in facial contour and fine lines and wrinkles will be visible within 4 weeks, whilst further improvement in skin texture will reportedly be seen up to 8 weeks post-treatment.
However, the results may vary from client to client and thoroughly can be achieved after 3 months.
We will do our best to make you feel comfortable.
We accept different payment methods: Cash or Credit/Debit Card (excluding American Express)
Please note we require 24 hours notice for all cancellations during our working hours, 10 am to 7 pm on weekdays, and Saturday between 10 am to 6 pm for Monday’s appointments. If you miss a prepaid appointment without giving notice, you may lose the cost of that treatment.
*20% discount on any single treatment booked on the same day.
||HIFU – NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT
||COURSE OF 2
||Targeted Area – one of Neck / Cheeks / Forehead + Eyes / Jawline
|£500 £250 |
||Jowls + Neck / Half Face
|£600 £300 |
||Full Face / Decollette
|£900 £450 |
||Full Face + Neck
|£1250 £600 |
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE THE HIFU FACELIFT PROCEDURE?
Please follow our recommendation:
- The Consultation with Test Patch is required before the actual treatment
- We recommend avoiding suntan, laser or chemical peels treatments 2 weeks before the HIFU procedure
- Postpone the therapy if you have inflammation in the area to be treated
- Do not use a heavy foundation on the face.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER THE HIFU FACELIFT PROCEDURE?
To get maximum results from HIFU Facelift treatment, please follow our recommendation:
- Do not use a very hot bath, sauna or vigorous exercises for 2 weeks
- Reduce consumption of alcohol to a minimum level
- Avoid sun bedding
- Avoid any harsh treatments such as laser resurfacing, chemical peel, Microdermabrasion, RF and steam for a few weeks etc.
- Use recommended skincare to enhance the results.