Are you aware
How to get rid of odious thread vein and spider on your face and legs?
Statistics reveal 26-28% of women who suffer from spider and thread vein are unaware of the alternatives to surgery to remove them and still wrongly believe that varicose vein can only be treated surgically.
The fact is the Aesthetic industry has developed successfully non surgical treatments for spider veins and small varicose vein using :
- Laser thread vein removal – This is a very effective for small vein less than 3mm in Ø on the face and legs.
- Advanced Electrolysis – for small broken capillaries on face and legs.
- Sclerotherapy – effectively used for varicose vein on legs. This technique involves injecting medical liquid or foam under local anaesthesia into varicose vein.
- Endovenous laser and radiofrequency ablation- performed by surgeon. for large varicose vein on legs. minimum invasive.
- Phlebotomy – is used to remove the surface veins that lie under the skin. performed by surgeon. It is minimum invasive.
If you are Still not sure about the right treatment for you? Take an Advantage of our Free consultation at Prima Britannia Laser Clinic with our experienced laser therapist or nurse.